What Does Sour Diesel Smell Like?
Sour Diesel is aptly named. It has a pungent and strong diesel smell with hints of sour, fruity citrus.
What Does Sour Diesel Taste Like?
Also known as Sour D, or Sour Deez, this strain has a pungent, sour fruity smell with mild undertones of citrus. It would be a good idea to keep a bottle of water handy as hydration is key while smoking this strain.
What Are The Effects Of Sour Diesel Seeds?
Smoking Sour Deez brings on a happy and uplifted head high that winds down to the entire body. This strain is also known for enhancing mental focus and is great before heading out into the gym.
Many users have also reported experiencing bursts of creative energy while high on this strain. If you spend a lot of time making art or engaging in some other form of creative expression, this is the strain for you.
Would You Like To Grow Your Own Sour Diesel?
Sour Diesel is a relatively easy marijuana strain to grow. However, it may require some level of experience; if you’re new to growing weed, it would help to seek the guidance of a (at least) somewhat experienced farmer.
This strain does well both indoors and outdoors. It requires proper aeration and a light steady breeze.
When planted indoors:
- It performs optimally in both soil and hydroponics
- It takes about ten weeks to flower
- It grows quite tall- experts recommend height control
- It returns high yields of about 18 oz./m2
When planted outdoors:
- It requires regular watering
- It requires nutrients to compensate for the minerals the soil lacks
- Sour Diesel does well in mild climates with temperatures of 65-85 degrees Fahrenheit
- It returns about 20 oz./plant
Sour Diesel’s Popular Genetics
Sour Diesel seeds are developed by crossing Chemdawg and Super Skunk. Thanks to its potent and rich genetics (alongside the fact that it packs a whopping 25% THC), Sour D has been popular since the early ’90s and has been living up to its hype ever since.