Experience The Spicy, Pine Scent Of Jack Herer
Also known as JH or Premium Jack, Jack Herer seeds produce plants that have a strong and spicy aroma with a tinge of citrus and pepper. It has a very distinguishable aroma and may linger on long after the blunt has gone out.
What Does Jack Herer Taste Like?
Jack Herer has a unique blend of flavors that will delight your taste buds. It has a powerful pine taste with undertones of citrus, spice, earth, and wood.
What Does Jack Herer Do?
Jack Herer is a powerful and potent strain that packs up to 23% THC, thus has very strong effects. Its high slowly sets in as you inhale toke after toke. Smoking Jack Herer brings on a happy, euphoric and uplifting high. You may also experience bursts of creative energy and may find yourself laughing- happy and stress-free.
Tips For Growing Jack Herer Cannabis
Jack Herer seeds are a potent marijuana strain ideal for intermediate cannabis farmers. This strain does well both indoors and outdoors and is perfect if you’re looking for premium, high-quality flowers. It may, however, require a little bit more dedication and experience.
When grown indoors:
- It performs optimally in soil
- It grows dense and bushy- make sure there’s enough space between plants for them to grow freely
- Make sure you’re feeding it just the right amounts of nutrients and not much more
- It reaches medium height- topping and other height control measures will come in handy
- It takes 8-9 weeks to flower and yields up to 17 oz./m2
When grown outdoors:
- It does well in a warm mild climate, preferably fall weather
- It requires temperatures between 75 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit
- It grows quite bushy and may need strong, thick stems to support the weight of the buds. Silica-based feeds will help with this
- Expect a November harvest
- It yields quite handsomely- about 19 oz. per plant
The Rich, Award-winning Genetic History Of Jack Herer
Jack Herer remains an enigma- the true genetic make-up of the original phenotype remains largely unknown. That said, it is believed to have originated from a crossing between Haze and Northern Lights #5 X Shiva Skunk.
Thanks to its rich genetic background, Jack Herer was crowned the 1st sativa strain in the 1999 High Times Cannabis Cup Awards and went on to win many more awards.