The White Widow Experience
White Widow is a solid producer of connoisseur quality buds, covered in long-stalked trichomes, a perfect preview of its potent effects. This quick-hitting strain will deliver a quick burst of euphoria, happiness, and uplifting creative energy.
These effects make it the perfect strain for busy days and creative projects. WW is also known for its relaxing and conversation stimulating effects, all great for social scenarios.
White Widow is popular for its medicinal uses, offering quick relief from pain, anxiety, depression, stress, and being a well-balanced hybrid, insomnia.
White Widow Scent And Flavors
Its dense buds contain high levels of pinene, myrcene, and caryophyllene terpenes. These are what shape its flavor profile. White Widow seeds produce flavors that are a mix of sweet, earthy, piney with fruity notes.
WW is pungent when combusted. The smoke tastes earthy and piney, with hints of citrus on the exhale.
Growing Your Own White Widow
White Widow is an easy grow and is a favorite among growers who want quick turnaround time. It is mold resistant which makes it possible to grow outdoors and indoors. It’s also pretty hardy and can withstand both warmer and colder weather easily.
When grown outside:
- It grows to a medium height, rarely exceeding 6 feet.
- It can take colder and wet climates with ease, but it does well in mild temperatures between 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit
- It is usually ready for harvest in October.
- Yields are high – 18oz/plant.
When grown indoors:
- Supply the plant in a vegetative state with nitrogen
- Flush the soils as the plant begins to flower and increase phosphorus levels
- Prune to remove unnecessary vegetation during the first or second week of flowering
- Flowering time is between 8 to 10 weeks.
- Yields are high 16oz/m2
White Widow is a sturdy and reliable strain; it resists diseases and mold and can be left to grow with very little maintenance. Indoor growing is, however, recommended as you can control each aspect to increase yields.
WW is potent, packing up to 23% THC and low CBD concentration (1%).
White Widow Genetic Background
White Widow’s desirable qualities can be traced to its strong parental background. It’s a cross between Brazilian Landrace and South Indian Indica. It’s a result of years of selective breeding to produce high resin plants.
White Widow seeds have also been bred, yielding popular hybrids like White Russian.
There are no reviews yet.