Why Does It Smell Like A Skunk?
Much like its name, Skunk 1 has a pungent skunky smell with a woody and fruity essence. It is quite strong, and its pungent aroma may linger on your fingers when you break the bud.
How Does Skunk #1 Taste?
Skunk 1 has a powerful, sweet citrus taste, complete with earthy and woody undertones. If you’re looking for a flower with a classic, skunky smell, this is the strain for you.
How Does Skunk #1 Affect You?
Skunk 1 is a potent indica-leaning hybrid, thus will bring on a host of effects. It has a THC content of up to 19% and will therefore result in an intense high.
Skunk 1 has a relaxing yet mentally uplifting head high that will help improve your moods. Medicinal marijuana patients use this strain due to its ability to ease pain, anxiety, depression and appetite loss. It is also one of the best marijuana strains for sleep.
Looking To Grow Your Own Skunk 1?
Skunk #1 seeds produce one of the most popular strains of marijuana, mostly because of its ease of growing. This strain does well both indoors and outdoors. It was, however, developed in the Netherlands, where the climate is quite cold- for a long time, it was thus considered an indoor strain. When planted outdoors, it will require protection from both diseases and pests and extreme weather conditions.
When planted indoors:
- It takes 8 to 9 weeks to finish flowering and yields up to 19 oz./m2
- It grows well both in soil and hydroponic systems
- It may become susceptible to mold closer to the flowering stage- keep an eye out and conduct regular, thorough inspections.
When planted outdoors:
- Ensure to provide just the right amount of water, and not any more as the roots may be susceptible to molding
- It does well in areas with warm sunshine, and requires rich fertile soils
- It will require you to conduct soil analysis and compensate for the lacking nutrients
The Superstar Genetics Of Skunk #1
Skunk #1 seeds are one of the most popular parent strains on the market. Thanks to its rich and potent genetics, this strain has been used to breed new, powerful strains. Skunk itself was developed by crossing Afghani with Acapulco Gold and Columbian Gold. This strain is beloved by OG and new smokers alike; if you’re looking for a strong, relaxing hybrid, Skunk #1 is the strain for you.