What Do Bubba Kush Seeds Smell Like?
Bubba Kush seeds produce a strong, distinct, and unique smell, complete with strong notes of coffee, soil, and dark chocolate. It may also be a little pungent.
What Flavor Is Bubba Kush?
Bubba Kush has a sweet, herbal, and spicy taste, with strong undertones of earth and musk. This strain will be a delight to smoke; its flavor will blend beautifully with a cup of dark roast coffee.
What Are The Effects Of Bubba Kush?
Bubba Kush is a strong and potent strain that will knock your socks off. This strain has about 90% indica concentration and has 18% THC content. It is thus best left to the experienced marijuana smokers.
However, if you’re new to Bubba Kush but would still like to sample its effects, you should take one toke at a time.
Smoking this strain will leave you feeling happy, calm, and relaxed. Many users have reported feeling sleepy, sedated, and tranquil after smoking this strain. It, therefore, provides a quick and effective solution to insomnia and other sleeping disorders. The catch? Bubba is known to bring on intense munchies, so be sure to keep some healthy snacks handy.
Can I Grow My Own Bubba Kush?
Bubba Kush does well both indoors and outdoors. That said, farmers and experts have been leaning towards indoor cultivation for some time now. An indoor grow operation gives you more control over your plants’ surroundings- you can configure the temperatures, lighting, and even humidity levels to the levels this strain prefers.
When grown indoors:
- It takes about nine weeks to finish flowering
- Hydroponics are recommended as they offer more control over the nutrients and pH levels
- Bubba Kush reaches medium height- pruning, topping, and other height control measures will help create dense, bushy plants
- The strain yields highly- about 15 oz/m2
When planted outdoors:
- Bubba Kush reaches medium height
- It will be ready for harvesting in mid-October
- It requires a mild climate/ dry climate. Moist conditions make it susceptible to fungal diseases
- This strain requires humidity of 60% to 70%
- It yields about 21 oz per plant
Where Does Bubba Kush Come From?
Although we aren’t certain about the origin of this delightful, potent flower, there are enough pointers for us to deduce for ourselves. For one, its dense bulbous buds suggest that it belongs to the Afghani lineage.
Another popular theory suggests that Bubba Kush was developed when OG Kush was crossed with an unknown phenotype of Northern Lights. Whichever is true, one thing is certain: Bubba Kush has incredibly rich genetics and is one of the best indica strains on the market.
There are no reviews yet.